3.30.2011

Dog Laws of Ownership

The last few posts have been a bit "Debby Downer" and pretty intense. This one is to lighten the mood before I head off for the I.A.A.B.C. conference on Friday. I would love to give credit where credit is due, but it came from an email from a friend, who got it from a friend, who....you know the drill.

Dog Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.

1 comment: